Monday 23 September 2013

Etude House Polishes!

Hey guys!

So today I have swatches of two new polishes I got last week. Both are from Korean beauty brand Etude House and both are simply gorgeous!

This first one is PWH901. I applied this over 1 coat of peel off base coat + 1 coat of black polish. Someone asked me how I got the glitter to spread so well and honestly, I have no idea. I just applied this as you would a regular polish and thankfully the glitter distributed quite well! It might have something to do with the wide brush.



 The next one is PWH902. I applied this over 1 coat of black polish and applied a top coat over to give it extra shine, since it dulled down pretty quickly after I applied it. I had a really hard time capturing the full beauty of this polish on camera.Which is such a shame, since this polish looks stunning on!



I got both of these beauties on eBay. PWH901 cost $4.80 (which is about €3.55) and P&P was free (yay!). PWH902 cost $4 and there was an additional shipping fee of $2.30. Both came pretty quickly (within 5 days of ordering), which was quite surprising since they were sent all the way from Korea! I am no so tempted to buy some more of these!

That's it for today!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment