Thursday 16 January 2014

Barry M Indigo & Duchess Swatches!

Hey everyone!

Today I've got two more Barry M swatches to share with you, Indigo and Duchess. I got both of these on my trip to the UK a few weeks ago, along with a few others.

Indigo
Indigo is hands down one of my favourite Barry M polishes ever. The colour is gorgeous, it has a great shine to it (I didn't have to use a top coat!), it's opaque in two coats and the application is great! 

Duchess
Duchess is from the textured glitter collection that Barry M released a few months ago. I'm not a huge fan of textured polishes, but since it was on sale in Superdrug, I decided to pick it up, along with another of the textured polishes from the range. I definitely wasn't disappointed! I absolutely loved this polish, the colour is beautiful, the application is amazing and I actually sort of liked the texture too. The only downfall was, as with all glitters, the removal. I applied a peel off base coat underneath to try and make it easier, but it didn't peel very well. I think it might be because I used two coats as opposed to one. I then gave my nails a light scrub with some polish remover and started to peel off the base coat then, which worked surprisingly well.


Do anyone of you have either of these polishes? Which of the two colours did you prefer? 
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment