Monday 22 December 2014

Playboy Perfect Kiss Intense Lipstick Review




Playboy launched their new cosmetic line a few months ago, and I was kindly sent some products to try out recently: two lipsticks and two mascaras. I'll have the mascara reviews up in a separate post.

The lipstick shades I was sent were Front Cover, a bright coral, and Bubblegum Pink, a pale pink. Both lipsticks apply really well, they're smooth and creamy and don't tug at the lips at all when you apply them. They do tend to highlight dry patches though, Bubblegum Pink being the bigger offender, so I'd recommend you exfoliate your lips before using these lipsticks. They're both very pigmented, and the colours are very pretty.

Front Cover

Bubblegum Pink

Front Cover (left) and Bubblegum Pink (Right)


Unfortunately though, neither colour really suits my skin tone, and I think they'd look much more flattering on those with paler skin. I put on a bit of Mac's Soar lipliner underneath to make the colours suit me more, and thankfully both look much better on me paired with Soar!

The Playboy Perfect Kiss Intense Lipsticks retail at around £3.50-£4 and can be purchased here. Neither of these colours are in stock it seems, but I'd keep checking back if you're interested in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment