Thursday 12 March 2015

GOSH Growth Mascara Review



A few weeks ago, I attended the Saphir, GOSH & iClothing SS15 Event (you can find that post here), and one of the items I got in my GOSH goodie bag was their Growth Mascara (retails for around €9.99). As promised, I've put it to the test and am ready to let you all know what I think.

I actually trialled the mascara for three weeks instead of two (it says you can see results in two weeks on the tube), because there were some days within the first two days that I didn't use it.

I actually really liked this mascara, the brush is pretty good and so is the formula. The mascara gives really nice length to the lashes, and I could use 2 coats comfortably without it looking at all spidery.


In terms of it helping my lashes grow longer though, I didn't notice much of a difference. My lashes looked the tiniest bit longer by the end of the testing period. I'm going to keep using it for another few weeks to see if there's any big difference the longer I use it. GOSH also have a growth serum that you can use with this, so I might give that a try too.

No comments:

Post a Comment