Tuesday 2 June 2015

What's In My Bag Tag!

Hey guys! It's been a while since I blogged (you can blame college for that!) but it's summer now and I should be able to go back to my old routine of two posts a week (I'm starting my internship this week but I think I'll still be able to keep up with my posts!).

I was cleaning out my handbag earlier and thought I'd join Sara's linky and show you all what I carry around with me in my bag. So let's just jump in, shall we?

First off, the bag itself. I've had this DKNY bag for a good few years now and even though I've newer bags, I use this one the most. It's black, so it goes with everything, and it's the perfect size for everyday use.



Now, onto what's actually in the bag. Besides the obvious phone/wallet/headphones/keys, here's what I keep in my bag at all times!


The essentials: I always have a packet of tissues with me, my good ole' Hand Food by Soap and Glory, my Carmex (I never leave the house without this, no matter what), and some perfume (this one is a L'Occitane rollerball one).


Bandages are a must for me, I seem to have really bad luck when it comes to pumps. I don't wear pumps often but I always need to have a load of plasters in the bag because I forget to put them in when I do wear pumps.


I shocked myself when I was cleaning out the bag and found a trove of pens and highlighters, but in fairness, I did just finish exams and it's easier to chuck a new pen into the little pocket everyday than it is to dig down to the bottom to try and make sure the one from the day before is still there. I usually only carry around one or two pens, but for exams I needed to be prepared for the extremely unlikely that 4 out of the 5 I bring in will run dry. 


Another great shocker came from how few lipsticks I had in the bag. Usually, I've at least 5 different lip products in the bag, 4 of which I'd usually only have worn maybe once in the preceding 3 months or so (like the Tony Moly one in the picture, I wore that once back in March and haven't touched it since). My most used lipsticks are Gerard Cosmetics 1995 (pictured above) and Mac's Brave, so at least one of those is always in there.

Finally, I always have a massive stash of receipts being crushed at the bottom of the bag, which is the main reason for the cleanse earlier. I'm too lazy to stuff them into the wallet, and also too lazy to take them out ever again. 

So that's all that's in my bag. If you want to have a nose through some of the other posts, you can find them in Sara's post by clicking on the picture below!


No comments:

Post a Comment