Thursday 21 January 2016

Too Cool for School Egg Mousse Pack Review


A few months ago I did a Korean beauty haul and one of the things I picked up was the Too Cool for School Egg Mousse Pack. This is a mousse mask made using egg whites and claims to make your face "as smooth as the egg surface".


I used this mask religiously 2-3 times a week for 3 weeks to see how well it lived up to its claim. After one week of using it, I already started to notice results: my sister told me one night that my skin looked smooth, like an egg. "An egg?", I said to her. She gave me a funny look, and said "what, are you using an egg product or something?". She genuinely had no idea that I was, and I felt it was a real indication of how well the mask was working.




The mask leaves my skin feeling really smooth, soft and clean. It smells amazing, not like an egg at all! You only need to pump out a tiny amount of the product, because a little really goes a long way. The product comes out like a mousse/foam but dries completely clear after a minute or two. It does feel a tiny bit sticky when it's dried down, but it's not an annoying feeling or anything. I usually leave it on for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off to reveal my smooth, egg-like face.

I got mine on eBay for around €12-14 if I remember correctly.


No comments:

Post a Comment