Thursday 28 January 2016

Korean Lip Tints Review



I picked up a few lip tints when I bought a bunch of Korean beauty products over the summer. The ones I picked up were the PeriPera Peri's Tint Water in Cherry Juice, the Etude House Fresh Cherry Lip Tint in PK002, and the Etude House Color Lips Fit in PP501.




The one I was most excited to try out was the PeriPera tint. I'd been lusting after this particular tint for absolutely ages: the packaging is amazing and I'd always heard really good things about it. Unfortunately, this one was a huge disappointment. It stains yoir lips really unevenly, and because of the watery consistency it gets into your mouth and stains your teeth too. It is so messy to use, I don't think I'll be using this one on my lips ever again. It doubles up as a blush too, but it dries too fast, making blending really difficult. I 100% would not recommend this tint to anyone.


I had tried a sample of the Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint a year ago and absolutely loved it. It goes on a super sheer baby pink but turns into a brighter pink when it has dried. The application is really smooth and the tint lasts ages.


The final tint I got was the Etude House Color Lips Fit. I feel like this one is more of a liquid lipstick than a lip tint, it goes on like a lip gloss but dries completely matte. After around 3 hours of wearing this, it does start to feel the tiniest bit dry, but not to the point that it is uncomfortable to wear. I wore this on a day out with a friend and it stayed on through cinema snacks and ice-cream. I had applied it at around 12pm that day and by 7pm it was still going strong, there was a just a little bit faded around the inner part of my mouth. I scrubbed it off at 7 pm with a Lush lip scrub, and noticed that while the main colour of the product was gone, it did leave a really pretty stain.

No comments:

Post a Comment