Thursday 4 February 2016

MADES Curly Whirly Shampoo & Conditioner Review



A while back, I was sent some MADES Haircare products to try out. I chose to try out products from the Absolutely Frizz-Free range, the Curly Whirly shampoo and conditioner, seeing as I have curly hair and I'm always looking for products that will make my curls look nicer and/or reduce the frizz. Both of these contain macademia oil, coconut oil and camelina oil, which are all said to be really great for your hair!

Now, the first time I used these, they did make my hair feel a little bit drier than the shampoo/conditioner I usually use but the next day I did notice that my curls were a lot tighter. 
Every other time though, the curls haven't been either too tight or loose, just a really nice in-between, and didn't leave my hair feeling drier than my other products.

I don’t think these products completely eliminate frizz, but I don’t think any product really does. These  do a really great job at making my hair look nice and curly and minimising frizz as much as it can.

The products both smell amazing, and I really love the look of the packaging. The shampoo tube especially looks really sleek. I also love that the bottles are bright pink, they really stand out! 

The other lines in range are the Radiant Blonde, Vibrant Brunette, Wonder Volume, and Repair Expert ranges.





Everything in the MADES range comes under the €9 mark and the range is available in select pharmacies nationwide. I've personally seen them in McCabes Dundrum. If you're a curly haired girl like myself, these are definitely worth checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment