Thursday 4 September 2014

Nyx Extra Creamy Round Lipstick Eros & Snow White Reviews

I've been wanting to try out Nyx lipsticks for a long time now, and when I heard Nyx was making its way to our shores, I was so excited!

What I actually wanted to try were the Butter Lipsticks, but they didn't have them in my local Bradley's. They did have the Butter Lipglosses, but, being more of a lipstick girl, I decided to skip on those for now. I went for the Extra Creamy Round Lipsticks instead.

I'm a huge fan of red lipstick, so I picked up two red shades: Eros, a bright coral red, and Snow White, a deeper, darker red. 

Eros

Snow White


Both lipsticks glide on really nice and smooth, and are super opaque in just once swipe. They have a nice creamy finish, they don't leave your lips feeling dry, which was extremely important for me considering I already have quite dry lips. They aren't very long lasting though, and they do transfer, especially if you eat or drink something. I didn't find I had any issues with bleeding, but I think if I were going to wear these out I'd pop on a little bit of liner, just to be on the safe side!




Eros doesn't have a scent, but Snow White does. It smells a bit like Vicks in the tube, and I have to say, I really don't like it. The smell doesn't linger once applied though, which is a relief.

Overall, I do love both shades and I think they're worth the €5.49 you pay for them. I got these in my local Bradley's Pharmacy.

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment